How to download your current Keywords list from Google Ads
Bringing your current Keywords into your Negative Keywords Analysis will help you find new Negative Keywords. Bob’s Keywords will use your current Keywords to filter them from the Search Query Report digest process and also allow you to analyse how your current Keywords are performing on your Search Query Reports.
This simple tutorial shows how to extract/download your current Keywords from a Google Ads account.
1. Log into your Google Ads account
2. On the left menu, select the Campaign you want to extract your Keywords
3. Under the Keywords menu, select Search Keywords
4. Google Ads will show you a list of your Keywords
5. Click on the Downloads button on the top right
6. Select CVS from the options
7. Your file will be downloaded, usually on your Downloads folder
8. Click on your file to open it
9. Delete all content before the HEADER row and save your file
Your file is now ready to be uploaded to Bob’s Keywords 😃.