How to download your current Negative Keywords list from Google Ads
Bringing your current Negative Keywords into your Negative Keywords Analysis will help you find new Negative Keywords. Bob’s Keywords will use your current Keywords to filter them from the Search Query Report digest process and also allows you to analyse how these Negative Keywords are performing on your Search Query Reports.
This tutorial shows how to extract/download your current Negative Keywords List from a Google Ads account.
1. Log into your Google Ads account
2. On the left menu, select the Campaign you want to extract your Negative Keywords
3. Under the Keywords menu, select Negative Keywords
4. Google Ads will show you a list of your Negative Keywords Lists
5. Click on the List you want to download. Google Ads will show you your list on a new screen
6. Click on the download button, as indicated in the following image
7. Select CVS from the options
8. Your file will be downloaded, usually on your Downloads folder
9. Click on your file to open it
10. Delete all content before the HEADER row and save your file
Your file is now ready to be uploaded to Bob’s Keywords 😃.