Download your Organic Searches Report
We have prepared a template in Looker Studio (a free tool from Google) so that you can extract your data super easily.
Follow the steps below to use our template. Make sure you are logged into your Gmail account that has access to the account from which you want to pull the organic search report.
- Select the account to be used to extract the data, using the control indicated in the image. If this is your first time using Looker Studio on this account, you will need to Authorize the Google app to access your data.
- Select the period of data to be extracted
- Right-click in the report data area and choose Export.
- Change the file name in the indicated field, if you wish.
- Choose export as CSV and click export button
The file is now ready to be imported by Bob’s Keywords into your Negative Keyword Analysis.