Linking your Google Ads account to Google Analytics
This page describes the basic steps to link your Google Ads account to your Google Analytics account.
1. Log into Google Ads and make sure your account has admin privileges. To verify this, click on Tools & Settings, Setup, and Access and security.
2. You should see your admin Access level, like the image below
3. Log into Google Analytics with the same account you used on Google Ads. Also, make sure your GA account has Edit access. Go to the Admin section (at the bottom left of your browser) to verify this. Then click on Property Settings, Property Access Management
4. Confirm your account has Edit Permissions, like the image below
5. Scroll down on Property options, then click on Google Ads Linking
6. Click on the Link button to add a new one
7. Click on Choose Google Ads accounts
8. Select the account you want to link, then Confirm
9. Then click Next, Next and then Submit
10. All done. Google Analytics says “It may take up to 24 hours for your Google Ads link to begin displaying data.”
For more and up to date information, please refer to Google Documentation: Link/unlink Google Ads and Analytics – Analytics Help