Bob’s Keywords provides the ability to quickly filter your data and narrow the current view to make your analysis easier. The top bar has some filter options for you to use.
The options presented here apply to the Search Query Term column and the Keyword Status only. For Numeric Fields and Smart Filters, please click here.
The Gram dropdown option allows you to view Search Query Terms accordingly to their number of Grams. You can choose among 1-GRAM, 2-GRAM and 3-GRAM or All. The default value for the Gram dropbox is All.
The Gram Filter text box allows you to filter the current view based on the Search Query Term field. How the filter is applied depends on the option you choose on the Search Options dropdown:
- Starts With: show all Search Query Terms that starts with the Gram Filter text box value.
- Ends With: show all Search Query Terms that ends with the Gram Filter text box value.
- Any Position: show all Search Query Terms that contains the Gram Filter text box in any position.
- Exact Match: show all Search Query Terms that exactly match the Gram Filter text box value.
- Co-occurring Terms: this option is used by the “Co-occurring” command only.
The default value for the Search Options box is “Any Position”.
The Visible Rows dropdown option allows you to select the number of visible rows in the current view. The default value is 1000.
The Keyword Status dropdown option allows you to select the Keyword Status you want on the current view. The possible values are:
- Negative Keyword Candidates
- Selected as Negative Keyword
- Selected as Trusted Keyword
- Selected as Negative and Trusted Keyword
- Not Negative Keyword Candidates
- All Keywords
Click on the “Apply Filter” button to apply your filter settings. Click on the “Clear Filter” button to reset all options to the default values.
Please note that the “Clear Filter” button does not reset the Keyword Status dropdown option.
Note: The values on the Yellow Box refers to Numeric Filters.